Share a unique experience with fellow music and nature lovers near Lisbon
Get monthly invites to Groove House events:
Share the Joy
These are two types of regular events at the house – the Groove House Sessions, and the Groove House Hangs. Both are totally non-profit and designed to bring together performers, jamming musicians, and music lovers in a unique musical experience.
- 70+ music lovers invited
- free entry
- bring your own dinner & drinks
- open, improvised jam sessions: an acoustic one outside at the ‘Sunset Cove’, and one inside the Lounge.
Groove House Hangs
Groove House Sessions
- A more intimate experience (25 people)
- communal dinner: lovingly prepared for everyone to eat together around a big table
- 3 live gigs (solo, raw, unplugged): enjoy the soulful expression of three distinct individual performers, each sharing their unique voice and instrument through a captivating, 15-minute set. Here‘s an example.
- an improvised jam in the Lounge with selected musicians, through an impressive studio-quality audio setup, to bring you the ultimate jamming experience
- weather-permitting, we’ll share complimentary welcome drinks at the Sunset Cove, a beautiful spot on the land that overlooks an inspiring view of a natural valley
…a 30 min drive from Lisbon airport, where you can catch an Uber for €20, a €30 taxi…or you could decide to check out Lisbon for a day before taking a local train straight here.
Click HERE for details if you’re arriving by public transport.
Click HERE for important info if you’re driving
Click HERE to explore some local attractions