session I've been to"
Share the Joy
It’s a precarious time for musicians, filled with uncertainties, anxiety and social isolation. This is why we’d love to help you rebuild a sense of community through the safe and relaxed Groove House vibe.
Get inspired by other artists at our fun evening sessions and create music together. Take a breath of fresh air and a break from the stress of city life and immerse yourself in natural beauty just 30 minutes from Lisbon.
In the Groove
Once the pandemic is significantly behind us, we’ll welcome an audience, and musicians of any level (the ‘Groove House Jams’ Meetup page has over 2000 subscribers). In the meantime, we’d love to see you here if you:
1. Have jammed for 10 years or more
2. Consider yourself a good listener
3. Can effortlessly pick up a basic progression by ear and/or keep a solid groove
Amazing-sounding headphones with a professional live mix for every musician. Experience jamming on a whole new level.
Book your Spot
You’re just 3 steps away from a shared musical experience of a lifetime:
1. Register above to make sure you’re matched with the right musicians
2. Book your spot easily through the link we send by email (10 available seats for each session)
3. Turn up with your instrument (30 min drive or 50 min train from Lisbon), and we’ll take care of the rest.
Less is Best
Instead of performing particular songs, we encourage a collective flow state conducive with creativity. We focus more on how notes are played than what notes are played. We love simple chord progressions, playing every note with absolute intention and exploring new musical ideas with a non-judgemental attitude.
By remembering to fully listen to each other we lock into the flow. Then we can see where the journey takes us. Styles typically range from funk to prog rock, experimental and anything that moves you to groove your socks off.